The technology behind Halo’s products is 21st Century innovation at its very best
Great science is all very well but it’s results that count and it is the science transferred into Halo’s surface protection solutions which delivers results and asset protection.
So what are the advantages of Halo’s surface protection solutions?
First the coatings:
- One pot: All of the coatings, Graffiti, Metal, Concrete, Wood, Stone and Vinyl and the sealers are one pot systems. Shake and open the can and get to work. This speeds up application and is good for the applicator and the client. It’s difficult to make mistakes if no mixing is required.
- Very fine: The coatings are applied in a very fine layer. The graffiti product, for example, is applied at a thickness of 13-25 microns. Other graffiti protection coatings can be up to 70 microns. The thinness of the coat again speeds up application and is less obtrusive. Because the coating is so fine, a little goes a long way and it makes the product so much more cost-effective.
- Repeat cleans: The graffiti coat can be cleaned over and over again with a natural non-toxic soy-based cleaner. Clients will be able to easily clean their own graffiti thus avoiding expensive call-out fees. And the substrate won’t be damaged.
- Durability: All of the coatings are extremely durable. They have scored 39.11 on the Taber Abrasive test which means they have a higher resistance to wear than granite. Expect them to last 5 years or more before re-application is required.
- Quick drying: All Halo Coatings are dry to the touch in one hour, dried through in 2-4 hours and fully cured in 7 days. The quick early drying time is particularly important in damp or unreliable climates – you don’t have to wait for a full day of fine weather to be able to effectively apply Halo products.
- Slows degradation: The coatings will not degrade as a result of exposure to UV rays.
- Easy maintenance: All of the coatings are easy to maintain – soap and water and a soy-based detergent is all you need to keep Halo surfaces in pristine condition. This saves maintenance – imagine not having to polish the floors in supermarkets, malls and hospitals. And saving on maintenance means saving money.
- Environmentally Sensitive: The coatings are water-resistant, non-breathable coatings, all with less than 100g/Litre VOC so they are environmentally sensitive.
Second the sealers:
- Easy application: Halo sealers are so easy to apply. You roll or spray the surface depending on the substrate and whether you are using Multi-surface or Enhancer Plus and you can apply the second coat in 10-15 minutes. There is no hanging round waiting for the product to cure or coming back the next day.
- Water based: Halo sealers are water-based with Zero VOCs.
- Fast-drying:The Multi-surface sealer dries in 15 minutes
- Very fast drying: The Enhancer Plus sealer is fully cured in 5 minutes – so you can put down the floor coating while you put the champagne on ice. This is a hugely valuable coating for restaurants and bars –especially those whose re-fit has gone a little over time ….
- Water Repellent: The sealers are water-repellent, will not degrade in UV light and are a cost-effective way to protect historic buildings when it is important that they do not look “sealed”.
- Easy Manitenance: Maintenance is easy and cost-effective with Halo sealers. Hose them down with water which will both repel and clean.
Summary of the benefits of Halo surface protection solutions
1. Easy to apply
2. Easy to maintain
4. Effective for longer
5. UV resistant
6. Low or Zero VOCs
Because they perform so brilliantly Halo surface protection solutions will save you money –
On the product
On the application
The reasons you should choose Halo surface protection solutions are compelling. Contact us now.